Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

Well saturday the 28th was my birthday. It was amazing! On friday Megans mom made me dinner and a cake. I celebrated with my second family. Of course cody didn't like that the plans changed, so we fought. Just to make it better I chilled with my girls and slept at megans. We went to breakfast at four in the morning. It was whitneys first breakfast and im really glad she is in the btb crew! Then saturday I went shopping with my grandma. I really had a lot of fun and realized how much i enjoyed talking to her. We went to lunch at red robin. Same as every year. I love that place. Then i went with clarkie for a drive. He gave me a little present which was really sweet. After that we went to dinner at red lobster. Lindsey, Casey, The kids, Kate, Miguel, Kade, Megan, Pam, Brock, and my Dad all went. It was so much fun. Then i went with a bunch of friends to have a fire at Utah Lake, sadly all the good spot were taken so we chilled with the people there. It was boring so we left and went to whitneys. I had such a perfect birthday, Thanks EVERYONE!!! I love you all!!

2 comments:

  1. Kole, I am so sorry that I couldn't be there for your bid day! As you know, I had pneumonia, and couldn't risk getting all of you sick with it. You will never understand the pain of not being able to be there to celebrate your 17th b-day, unless of course when you have children and have a simular situation. I'm glad everyone who were there got to share your day! I'm proud of you sweetheart!! You are truely gorowing into an amazing woman. I love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, i love you peejay, you're the best! I am so proud of you, You're future is so bright even I need to wear shades :)

    ReplyDelete