Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tater-Hole

This past weekend Megan, Kade, and me all went up to Gooding to see my mommy. We went up friday and came back on sunday. I miss her so much! She is a funny lady. We didn't do a whole lot while we were up there but we will be going up soon with all the Bots that will be lots of fun. Let me just tell you about Gooding for a little bit, it looks like a twon straight out of Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It so creepy, when we were there for thanksgiving me and Megan got bored and went for a drive. Well i had to pee so we stopped at RIdleys, the grocery store, and went inside. One of the kids that worked there was watching us the whole way in, we asked him where the bathroom was and he said through the big brown doors up the stairs and i would see it. When walking through the doors Megan stopped and said it was a trap, so i went up the stairs into the creepy bathroom by myself. When coming back to the front the kid came up and said "Oh there you are, I thought you guys DIED up there."!! We ran out the door and couldn't ge the stubborn car started, i heard the seat creek and screamed at the top of my lungs. It was crazy but i cant wait to go up with my friends and see my mommy. I love you Ma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment