Sunday, March 29, 2009

Prom '09





Prom...where do i start? Well i went with Cody, of course. Maybe the best story is how i got my dress. We will start there. It was true love when i saw it, then i saw that it came in black. I knew this was the dress. I waited to long to get it though, i went to provo on monday. They were out, so we went all the way up to orem. I got in there and sad day, the dress was no where to be found. The lady asked if she could help and i asked about the dress. She said they had one size seven on hold. The girl was supposed to go get her mom and bring her back to see it. They decided to let me try it on, how cruel of them. It fit perfectly. I didn't want to take it off, until the lady came up and said if i had the money it was mine. I picked out my shoes and went to get rung up, when she walked in. The lady that had the dress on hold walks in the store. Luckily the girl was on my side and i got the dress!! It was an amazing night, until cody decided to fight with me like he always does. I dont know why i put up with him, but oh well. It was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment