Friday, January 23, 2009

Bad Night







Well last night i talked to my...cody...i guess he isn't my boyfriend but were kinda together. It's hard to explain. Anyway i talked to him last night, and something was a little off. I asked what was wrong and he told me he wanted to spend sometime not dating. Even though we aren't really dating. He said he needed to spend his time worshipping god. I mean i would never try and get in between that, but if he loved me shouldn't he be able to have both of us in his life? Then to top it all off he told me nevermind just pretend he didnt say anything! I cried all night, and neither Megan or Bridger would pick up their phones. It was the worst night of my life...i didn't know what to do. When i woke up this morning megan finally called. I cried to her and then called my dad. He didn't make me go to school which helped a lot. Megan came over and brought nick and kale along i love these guys. They hung out with me for a bit and made me feel a lot better about everything. Im so grateful for my friends. They made me forget about it all and we had alot of fun just sitting at my house. We watched some tv...gale was being his stupid self...and me and nick sat in the truck listening to music while gale and megan had a snowball fight. I dont know what i would do without my friends. All day im just going to hang out with the people i love most. Me and megan and chey and maybe whitney are hanging out tonight. Were not sure what we are doing yet but its gunna be fun just hanging with my girls. No boy drama!! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment