Friday, January 16, 2009

Megan Kathleen Cannon <3







Well Megan got mad at me today because I did not put her in my last post. So, to make it up to her, this post will be all about my best friend in the world. Lets see...to start off me and this girl have been like friends since kindergarten. We haven't hung out with each other for all those years, but we have been friends. Just three years ago we started hanging out, we went to a football game...a few "best friends" later we were inseperable. Since the very first day we hung out i knew we would be friends forever. We really were made for each other, and i would choose her over anybody else if i had too. We know everything about each other because, well, we are really bad liars when it comes to each other. We rarely fight, and when we do it's back to laughing and being our retarded selves in no time at all. We are complete oppisites, but its perfect because it would be very boring if we weren't. She likes blue and i like pink, or red sometimes, which comes into play in just about everything. Like our phones, chips, and a lot more that i just can't think of. We have the same issues with boys, and our other friends. We are considered one person to everyone that know us well enough. I love this girl with all my heart. She takes care of me and i take care of her. She saved me when i needed it most and i am forever in her debt. Without her i would be a total mess and probably in a mental hospital, or heavy into drugs. Nobody will ever come between us not even stupid boys! She shines so bright its insane, she puts the sun to shame! I dont know how else to explain the amazingly beautiful girl sitting, actually right on top of my shoulder so i will leave it at that...I LOVE YOU MEGAN KATHLEEN CANNON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment