Monday, January 19, 2009

Daddy's Birthday
















Last night we went to the car show for my dads birthday. It was Pam, My dad, Mattie, Kade, Lindsey(Brook), Lindsey(Marie), Casey, Brock, Kate, Miguel, Caselyn, and Koy. It was so much fun seeing all the new cars and being with my family. I think my dad had lots of fun being with his whole family. I hope it was a good birthday..for being his birthday. He is getting older and maybe wiser. Lets hope he is getting wiser. It was his only brithday wish and i worked my hardest to get work off, thank goodness i did at the last minute. We went to the car show at two, walked around, sat in some cars, then went to the Mayan. Koy loved the cars, a little too much maybe. Every time we left one car he screamed until we put him in a new one. We came up too the Mercedes and there was a lady showing the new convertables. He walked up and stared at her till she noticed him. With Koy being the little lady's man that he is, she picked him up and put him right on her lap. He snuggled up to her and "drove" the car. He sure did charm the pants off her. Caselyn loved the Mayan, her favorite part was the divers. Might i add, the Mayan sure has gone down hill. They don't do anything for birthdays, and no more balloon animals!! What is wrong with them?! They made me all sad and all i wanted was a balloon animal, little did i know they didn't have them anymore! But other than that i had alot of fun and i hope my dad did too. Happy Birthday I Love You!!

1 comment:

  1. Your background is hard to see, but I'm glad you joined the blogging family! I love you, don't tell but you are one of my favorite sisters. Megan is my very favorite though!

    ReplyDelete