Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Starting Up

Well I guess i'm on blogspot now...I know most people put their families on here, but its just me, taking care of my dad and little brother. I don't complain although if i did i sure would have alot to say. I get help from my dad's "girlfriend" I guess you could say, but she also has her family to watch over. Im currently a junior in high school. I go to Salem Hills High School, and i'm barely showing my true potential. Although, i will graduate despite what others think. I am the youngest girl in my family of...too many. Lets see there is Lindsey and her family, Casey, Caselyn, and McKoy. We have Brock next, he is dating Lindsey (Marie) I think, but who can really keep up. Next is Katlin and her practically husband, Miguel. Then its my dad, me and Kade. My mom lives in Idaho with her "boyfriend" Gene and i think that all of us. I love my family to death the ones that are really related to me, and the others that were forcefully dragged into the family. Well i'm not sure what else to say...but ill update you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. You aren't supposed to put where you live or go to school, silly.... When you get kidnapped don't cry to me about it!!!

    ReplyDelete